Wednesday, April 15, 2009

spring break

spring break has been good so farrrr (:

monday : me and alexis ran / jogged. then we decided to go visit jon. turns out we ruined his little "hibernation" thing, and he was wearing a plain white shirt ! hahaha. so we just chilled in his house for a while. his mom gave us water (: thennn she took us home ! she's so nice (: so when i got home, alexis got dressed outside where people can see her, but good thing no one was there. but i still covered her with my jacket. i don't know why she didn't just go inside my garage.. which was open. hahaha. so after she leaves, i go inside and rest a little more. later on, me, sister, and mom went to harkins to watch a mooooovie. we watched the race to witch mountain. HAHAHHA. after that, i asked my mom if we can go to forever 21 cause i need new clothes. i got two tops and sandals that were only 7.50 ! sha-danggg, good deal. after that, my sister wanted to go to yogurtland. that place is good. they have better mochi than joghurt :D soooo we went home to pick up my grandparents and my baby sister, and went to thai bbq to eat. now that lent is over, i can eat rice again ! but i won't eat that much. haha. SOO i ordered my all time favorite, which was S3-rama shrimp (: and thai iced tea, which is i guess my favorite drink now. hahah. so after that yummy dinner, we went back home to drop off my sisters and grandma, then me and my mom dropped off my grandpa at my cousin's house cause he has to babysit him this week. after dropping him off, mom wanted to stop my tj max to look at stuffs. thennn i ask her if we can buy shampoo, cause i needed some. so we went to target after. turns out i got more than shampoo. i got some jeans and bra. HAHAHAH yesssss ! i like their bras. don't hate (: thennnn we went home. woo !

tuesday : ran with alexis againnnnnnnn. then later on, she picks me up cause we were gonna hang out with allysonnnnnnn ! i miss her. so we pick her up and went to theeee shoppesss. we just caught up with each other, looked around, went to momo tree, sanrio, h&m, vans, thennnnnnn got some tacos at pacific fish grill.. i think that's what it's called. hahaha. TACO TUESDAYYYYY. yesss. THEN we decided we wanted to go to click. i've never been there, and i live right next to it -___-. so we went to click, and just went to one booth cause we didn't have much money and we didn't have much time left. so we had alot of fun, took pictures next to the colorful walls with holes ;D fun day !

wednesday : alexis went to LA today soooooooo we didn't get to run it run it. didn't really do anything. i was actually supposed to start homework, but i didn't D: i gotta start soon. me and brandon are planning a study day this friday or saturday. he's teaching me a chapter of math that i missed during tour. and i'm teaching him the section he missed when he was absent that one time.. hahhaaha. so hopefully we get things done, cause i need it. i'm taking that chapter test when we get back from break. speaking of tests, i have A LOT of those to make up when we get back. chemistry benchmark test, chemistry chapter test, math chapter test, history chapter test. HOLY POOOOOPSICLE. damn. and i have to do the stupid final lab report, but i can't cause i don't even know how to do the calculations. i still have to learn that chapter first. maybe i can ask brandon to tutor me on that too (: ugh, soo much. but i really hope i get it done. so hopefully we meet up friday, so i have saturday and sunday to do the rest of what i'm gonna learn. hahaa. wiishhhhh me luckkkkkkkk.


now playing:
photographs and memories
jason reeves
myspace profile music

No comments: