Monday, November 3, 2008

cold day

i really liked today's weather. it was really relaxing, and gloomy. it made me really sleepy.
but i can't sleep in my classes. that would be great, but i don't want to.
i gotta stay awake and pay attention. i WANT a's and b's. ugh, too bad i have a C+ in chemistry.
i'm trying my best to keep up and do all the possible extra credits given to us.
i'm glad i actually have a B in math. i've had bad grades in math ever since i had mrs. bridge in 8th grade.
gahd, she was a pain in the butt. she had an annoying bell, and she had that stupid easy button.
then i had mr. brown my freshman AND sophomore year. holy smokes.
he's a cool teacher, but he's not a very good one. he always told us stories. over and over and over. i always thought they were a lie. just listen to it, and you'll understand why. haha.

SO today, cold day. i'm glad i wore my favorite green sweater pullover (:
i heard it's gonna rain tomorrow. should i wear my boots ? i haven't worn those in a while.
gah, i have a busy schedule now, especially choir. but hey, im not complaining.
it's a commitment i'm gonna take.


No comments: