Sunday, November 2, 2008

hot damnnn.

hmm long time no post.
hahah. i've been reaaaaallly busy.
school's a pain, but oh well.
that's how it is.
junior year. what a challenge.

GO TO MADRIGAL FEASTE ;D
i got alot of songs to learn and memorize.
we have part-testing tomorrow on good christian men, rejoice.
i love that song. very catchy (:

soo anyways.

my weekend was bleh.
friday :-hallowwwweeennnn.
-erika's debut :D
-sleepover at bestfriend's.

saturday :
-good food at best friend's.
-went home and started studying.
-started my math hw.
-started my ssr journalS.
-cousin michael came over and had a saw night.
-skipped saw 2 cause the dvd was being retarted.
-skipped saw 3 cause they didn't have the dvd.
-did my journals while i watched, and i managed to get 5 journals done.

sunday :
-finished 5 more journals.
-watched saw 4, while doing hw.
-started the book report. 6 pages, helll yeah. haha.
-went to church.
-family came over to visit after church.
-asked my dad for help on my essay.
-started on it. then ideas started pouring out.
-finally finished.. just right now.
-sent it to my teacher.. before midnight. wooo.

now i am TIRED.
daylight savings time, i thank you.



yes, you'll see a portion of this post on my myspace bulletins. hahah.

No comments: