Sunday, December 21, 2008

last week of school for 2008

the last week of school for me has been
stressing ?
fun ?
boring ?
unorganized ?
yeah, probably all of the above.
the week before was madrigal feaste week. so i had to time whatsoever to do my homework.
that means i had ALOT of work to do that weekend, and i did.
sheeesh. i had to do a 5-page report, 15-slide powerpoint, 10 ssr journals, book report, and alot more.
i miss madrigal feaste though. all those after school rehearsals, and work days.
they were tiring, but they were fun. i get to hang out and get to know more people everytime.
but now that madrigal feaste is over, there's no more practices.
BUT nothing to worry about cause there's alot more ahead of me.
there's the NEW YORK tour in march, disneyland, and alot more concerts.
i love choir, i really do. i wish i took it last year to this year could've been my third.
i felt really accomplished on the last week of school
cause i managed to finish alllll those work assigned to me.
the only subject i pretty much have to worry about right now is english.
i feel like im doing bad. i have a B- and that's not good.
i need to step it up and raise it up to an A because i don't want to be inches away from a C.
i already have a C and that's in math.
oh well, when we get back, imma do as much extra credit as i can.
so much exciting things happened too.
i helped out my friend to ask my friend out, and i got a video of it too (:
check it out at yoredublo
i like seeing my friends happy, it makes me happy too.
now, who wants to go boy fishing with me ?
sometimes, i just feel lonely. and i freaking hate it when there's PDA everywhere you look, especially when you're feeling like this. i usually don't mind, really i don't. but everyone is getting together, and it's not only me that notices that. haha, it's pretty funny too.but hey, i guess i'll just wait, right ??
damn boys.
idk. i like someone right now. it used to be just a crush, but now it's growing and growing. i wanna tell him, but im scared. half my friends say i should, half say i shouldn't. i really don't know anymore. for now, i'll just keep it to myself. cause i know for sure he doesn't like me back. i guess i don't care. this always happens to me, so i'm pretty much used to it now. i just hate it when it happens, you know ? so i don't know. i'll see when the right time comes. i'll try to not get my hopes up too high, even if i already have. just wait...
like what brandon said, one day, i'll find the perfect guy for me. one day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boys are lame. ):

stay away from them, ate! they hurt.