Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 is coming to an end

i can't really tell whether this year went by fast or slow, but either way it was a good year.
i made so many friends, i lost count. most of them are in choir, which i am really happy to be in.
it's like a family, and i'm really excited that we get to go to new york !

nothing really great happened to me this year. still no luck finding the right guy for me, sound cheesy but it's true. i feel lonely sometimes too, but not only me. all the single ladies out there. hahah.

my break so far is okay ish, the first time i hung out after getting out of school was last monday the 22nd (happy birthday kristen jabson). i went to jon reyes's house to celebrate alan yoo's birthday, which was the next day. alexis was there, alan, vivian, jojo, and jon of course. we just played rockband and looked at jon's amazing fish tank full of different kinds of fish, it was awesome.

the next day, which was the 23rd (happy birthday alan yoo), i went christmas gift shopping with my mom, then she took me to fantastic sams to get my haircut. i cut it short cause i was getting tired of my long hair, and it was dying too -__-. i also wanted it short cause you know, maybe i wanted to cut off the past and now that a new is year is coming, i'm gonna start off fresh and new.
after that, i went to the shoppes with aileen, her boyfriend derek, nina, jerald, and jeff jeff cause we were gonna watch the boat parade. we ended up walking around the shoppes a zillion times, and just sitting down and "talking" in front of barnes and nobles. it was a cold night, but the hotness of my friends made it warmer ;D.

then there was christmas eve. me and my whole family went to my cousin sean's house at chino. it was fun, but it got a little eh in the middle. there were adults, my sisters, and my cousins. all my cousins were younger than me and they were just playing games of their own. me and my sister were the oldest kids so we just sat around, took pictures, and our uncle offered us some good red wine, which i forgot the name. but he said that it was stronger than his beer. hahah. i didn't feel anything, neither did my sister. but she was told that her face was pink/red during midnight mass. hahah.

CHRISTMAS ! happy birthday jesus. woke up early for gift opening (: i got good stuffs, but the best present ever was money. isn't it ? i mean, if you get money, you can get whatever you want. it's better than just getting something you might not even use. see ? hahah. then cousins michelle and michael came over that night. watched some dvds on my sister's laptop.

the next day, michelle and michael came over again. we played videogames then we went to go watch the curious case of benjamin button at harkins that night. then we went back to my house and they slept over.

theee next day, my sister, michelle, and michael went out. i wanted to come with them, but i wanted to go shopping. so i just went to dsw with my mom, dad, baby sister, lolo, and lola. we ate at mami king :D yes, your typical filipino family. then when we arrived home, my mom takes me out to go shopping. we went to fashion joy, which is one of the stores with the cutest outfits. then kohls. the only thing i bought was a cardigan from kohls which was on sale for 12 dollars. then we went to go check out FOREVER 21 :D i swear, that's the best place ever. i wish i had a $1,000 gift card for that place. hahaha. i have my eye on a jacket ;D

theeeeeee next day, which was the 28th, was sunday. i just went to church at 3:00 cause i had to sing for the choir. pretty rockin christmas songs. i wanted my mom to take me to forever 21 so i could get that jacket i wanted, but she said she'll take me the next day.

the next day, mother did take me to forever 21. but unfortunately, that jacket didn't have my size. cause i'm a fatass. HAHAH -___-. but i got another cute jacket, and i like the color. i can't tell what the color is, but i'm guessing it's indigo. then we walked around the shoppes. we stopped by reflections, ae outfitters, sanrio, etc...

i decided that with the money i got from christmas, i'd hide half and spend half. i need to save money. haha.
so school is back on monday and i have a couple of homework to do.
the main thing i need to worry about right now is memorizing my damn soliloquy that my english teacher assigned me. i have to go look for a dvd of hamlet because my english teacher assigned me the singing scene. i don't have to sing it but he said if i did, i'd get extra credit. so i think i'm gonna sing it cause i NEED that extra credit for his class. i'm inches away from a C. i probably have that C already -___-. gaahddd....

SO i hope that next year will be way better than this year.



HAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.. (:

No comments: