Saturday, January 31, 2009

last day of january

school is starting to get better now, although i'm disappointed i have a C in chemistry -___-
thanks to our original teacher. those subs were better... except grandpa kreichbaum. haha.
i wish i was lucky enough to find a 4-leaf clover. i've been searching for one. but hopefully that day will come.
i don't know why, but i've been feeling really different lately. i don't know if it's my period or not. i doubt it though, haha. just thinking about alot of stuffs lately. there's just something bugging me and i just can't get what it is.
maybe i have an idea, but i don't know. hopefully i'll find out soon.
hopefully.


EGH. i'm so curious about my grades. i have no idea what i have for english, but im so fucking happy i'm out of myer's hell class. damn. then chemistry.. stupid teacher. i HAD a B when she wasn't here. now that she's back, i have a C, thaaaanks. choir, i hope i have an A. haha. which reminds me, i gotta memorize all my music tonight or tomorrow. disneyland soon. then festival at san diego, then NEW YORK (: sign language is an A. nothing to talk about in this class.. haha. asl show in march, come watch me (: algebra twooo, i'm happy with my grade ! yes, i actually have a B in math. haha. and i'm starting to like math now. unbelievable huh ? lastly, us history.. or what i like to call USH. easy A. i've had cool history teachers. donovan last year, hancock this year. i miss donovan alot though, he was my favorite teacher. i think i had the second highest grade in that class, first was charlsea (: hahah.

so i'm just curious about my english grade. i hope it's at least a B, damn. but an A is better. haha. i know i failed his stupid literature midterm final cause it was so damn hard. i'm trying to lessen my potty-mouth habit cause i noticed i've been cussin alot lately, and for me, that's not good. that's not even me.

so my mission for now : POTTY-TRAIN MY BABY SISTER.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz.

No comments: