Saturday, January 17, 2009

up and down

this week had been SOO hectic for me.
i had to take care of so much things, especially my request for a new teacher.
i swear, ayala's front office is full of bitches and hoes that need some attitude adjustment and nicer haircuts.
bitches can't stop students from petitioning for a new damn teacher.
i'll do everything i can just to get out of one of my classes, shit.

so yesterday was pretty much one of the best fridays i've had this year.
first period, we had a socratic seminar and a review of three stories. i got called on to summarize moby dick, and i did okay. i'm glad i read the story cause i didn't read the other two. hhahaahhh. then i talked for a little tiny bit on the socratic seminar, but hey, it's better than nothing.
second period, all we did was notes and review. i like chemistry alot, but the teacher is just ugh. nuff said.
third period, we worked on our required golden state song, tota pulchra es. we sound pretty good and waaay better compared to madrigal feaste. ew.
fourth period, was game day. we played some new board game that took us 15 minutes just to read and understand the instructions. it was fun.
fifth period, we just did a review, and the teacher assigned us our first group project. hahahhh.
sixth period, was the usual... boring but interesting. arguing, discussing, sleeping, laughing, and alot more.
after school, me and aileen and derek went to the shoppes, thanks to chloe for giving us a ride (:
so we ate at chipotle cause we've been craving it for a loooooong ass time. then we went to forever XXI and aileen went shopping for herself and her cousin's birthday. then we decided to walk around, and we met up with jeff jeff and gerry. they invited us to go to forever XXI with them so we can help pick out clothes for jeffjeff. haha. while he was shopping and looking around, me, aileen and gerry kept sneaking a bra in jeff's binder. funny. thennn we walked around, went to the fountain, went to b&bw to wash my hands HAHAH, went to victoria's secret to put on some pure seduction, then went to barnes and nobles. aaaaaaaaaaand we just hung out till 7. then aileen takes me home, thank you aileen, and i do nothing... -___-. then jon picks me up and we went to alexis's house cause she was inviting us for dinner. then alan comes, and we aaaaaaaaate chocolate. thennnnnnnnn played mad gab and got bored of it. hahah. so we decided to play candy land. i figured out how much i suck at that game, damn gingerbread man. so i fell asleep on the floor till it was near midnight when jon took me home, thank you jon. so far friday was goood.

unfortunately, today was gay.
i'm getting so sick and tired of my lola (grandma) complaining how i'm always out, and i always have group projects and study groups. WHAT CAN I FUCKING DO ?! i'm trying to get good grades, that's why i'm always at barnes and nobles at the shoppes, and NO i never get tired of that fucking place !
goddammit she makes me so fucking mad when she does that.
and this morning while i was eating breakfast with my mom and dad, she goes on and mentions how i was at the shoppes till seven. WHAT THE FUCK man. i need freedom. i'm already sad that i can't drive and i don't have my license, and i don't have money. she's making everything worse. makes me so fucking depressed how my grandma is pretty much a tattle tale, that sometimes, i don't even know if i should tell her my secrets anymore. i'm so fucking disappointed and angry at her. i'm just gonna stay in my room the whole day today, and focus on my schoolwork. fuck.

No comments: