Monday, September 22, 2008

coffee ice cream

is by far, the best flavor ever made... for me (:

so today, monday, was preeeettty chilllll.
i'm happy we didn't have any literature book work for english.
but we do tomorrow -____-. god i just hate how he calls random people
and make them summarize the short story he made us read, or ask us questions.
myers is seriously killing my junior year.

but what makes my day is seing this cute boy.
HAAAHHHA yes, a boy. going to second period, and other passing periods.
i can't stop but stare at his perfect smile. HAHAHHA :D

sooo anyways.
i just recently found out that the choir tour to new york is on a school day !
so i'm pretty much gonna miss a week of school.
easy for some people, but not for me.
im a freaking junior, hence all the work and stress pouring out and taking over my bubble.

STAY OUT OF MY BUBBLE.
i wish i can make that happen, but i can't.
so i guess i'll just do my best and try to not lag behind.
if i start lagging, everything will start falling apart.

today, i was told by desiree perez that i've inspired her to start blogging like this.
and im glad i did. cause this blogging thing helps alot.
if i have no one else to talk to, i got this.
i vent vent vent.

so if you don't like reading my blog, then that's not my problem.
you should've at least read the big letters on the top of this screen.
"raffiapiaaa VENTS"


thank you very much.

No comments: