Sunday, September 21, 2008

it is sunday

and tomorrow is mondaaaay.

today started off quiet.
i had a really rough night that involved tears, thanks to my parents -______-.
i fell asleep on my floor, yes, my floor. and woke up at around 11:30.
then i had to walk to the bathroom with my eyes closed cause i couldn't open them.
you know, when you cry alot and after sleeping, it's all puffy and you can't open them.
yeah, that happened, so i struggled to go to the bathroom.
but i managed to get there safe. just less than ten steps away.
so i wash my face, brushed my teeth, then went back to sleep on my bed this time.

the next day, my grandma wakes me up around 8 or 9. but i just covered my face with my blanket.
i was depressed. i didn't feel like getting up.
so i slept again. and woke up at around 10 or 11.
then i still didn't feel like getting up, so i just rolled around.
then finally, i got up past noon, went to the bathroom with my eyes closed again.
washed my face, brushed my teeth, went peeeee.
then i went back to my room and continued the homework i didn't finish last night.
my eyes were puffy, so it was hard.
i had to rest every 10-15 minutes.

around 1, i started getting hungry.
i haven't been downstairs yet, so i figured i should just go and get something to eat.
i didn't say anything to my dad, who was sitting at the other dinner table, the formal one.
so i went to the kitchen, got something to eat blah blah blah.

sooo time passes and we go to church.
me, my sisters, and my dad. my mom was at work.
so i got my normal eyes back, what a relief.
mr. stephen rodriguez kept me and my sisters company at the mother's chapel at church (:
then i see adriel, who i haven't seen in the longestttt time ! yaaaay.

thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn after church, we went back home.
now, im procrastinating. but i only have one more hw, which is math.
i should start working on my autobiographical powerpoint. it's due on friday.
but presentations are next week.

i used to know how to do powerpoint. but i forgot now.
so imma ask my sister for help !

yessss. now, im gonna try to focus on my math hw and get it done asap.

i hope tomorrow's a good day. i can tell (:
after a rough weekend, i hope i have a good week. please.

im craving ice cream, damnnnn.

No comments: