Wednesday, September 17, 2008

pretty funny

so my cousins michelle and michael came over this afternoon
cause michelle got her laptop and she asked my dad if he can install all the stuffs in it.
so i was studying dowstairs while they were installing and stuffs.
then cousin michael sits right next to me, grabs a pen, and starts doodling on my arm like it was a piece of paper.
according to him, it's a SQUISHY SURFACE. hahaha, thankss !
so i wrote on his, then he wrote on mine, then i wrote on his
untill our whole arm was covered.
i washed it off, but there's still some left. and the ink looks purple.
hahaha, dang. i might be going to school with it.

sooo i actually should be sleeping right now.
did my nightly routine.
took a shower, brushed my teeth, etc...
then i set the alarm on my spongebob alarm clock for 5:00 am, and my cellphone to 5:30 am.
the reason why i have two alarms is for just in case i don't hear the first one.
cause lately, i noticed that i'm pretty much DEAF when i'm sleeping.
this spongbob alarm clock is really loud, and there's no doubt that it won't wake you up.
and it doesn't seem to work on me. hahaha wow.
don't worry, my ears are clean clean. i can't stand not cleaning them after i shower.
it feels weird.

soo it's five minutes till twleve and i should be tucking myself into bed right now.
fluffing my pillows, and finding the perfect spot where i can just fall asleep in peace.

so that's all for now, goodnight to all !

No comments: