Saturday, September 27, 2008

love in this club

old song, but i still love it.
one of my favorite songs.

currently playing : lovebug by jonas brothers.
hmmmm, i wanna learn that on the guitar ?

so went to harvest last night.
best night so far.
after a week of lame stress and work ? harvest made my week.
specially the group of people i was with.

but sadly, i can't go tonight.
why ? my parents said we already went last night.
ugh, don't they know that it happens only once a year ? haah.

i just hate hate my life at times.
certain people make it so much harder.
lazy people. mean strict people. people who don't understand what you're going through.
annoying people. judgemental people. hurtful people.

those people should learn.
i have a life too, you know.
but unfortunately my life is taken over by school AND chores.
i hate it.
it's unfair.

give me a break.
give me a chance to go out, have fun, and come home whenever i want.
of course it's before midnight.
im not gonna get hurt, i have a house key, and im not gonna be alone.

and life is so hard when you can't drive.
and when NO ONE can drive you anywhere.
maybe cause they're lazy to ? yeah. YEAH.

i can't drive. i don't have my license. i don't have a car.
and i don't have any friends legal enough to drive me.

ugh.

No comments: