Saturday, September 20, 2008

what the hell

is wrong with my faceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
i guess stress does cause breakouts D:
then parts of it are getting dry, and it hurts, even when i put lotion on it doesn't help.

so my dad is being soo strict when it gets to him having to drive us somewhere.
even when it's for school. if only i could drive. i wish my mom was here.
but she's at work. she's nicer when it gets to this stuffs.
i miss her too. i barely see her anymore.
i leave for school in the morning and she's still sleeping, and when i get home from school,
sometimes she's there, sometimes she already left for work.
then she works untill midnight, and of course i'm already asleep by then.
the only days i see her is when she's off from work.
mann.

and my baby sister is being the biggest brat. ugh.
whatever, im about to do homework.
i still feels like i haven't been doing good enough to get nice As.
but i am ! -____-

so i have to :
read my book, then do an SSR journal.
do all the questions assigned to us on chapter three for chemistry.
do my alg 2 homework.
do the stupid us history ch 2 study guide.

then if i have time, i have to start working on my autobiographical powerpoint.
alshjfljaslfdoisaurtajretw9485owfjjsadflkjsalk jsafdlkjsa09odufwlsejrs !

if only i had the power to control minds.

No comments: